Living Vital is about reconnecting with our bodies, the earth and each other; developing the way we nourish and care for them.
Living Vital has resulted from the years we have spent researching and practicing nutrition, permaculture, food growing and meditation. We are developing a productive food growing space at Stanmer showcasing permaculture principles and enabling people from all walks of life to reconnect with food and nature.
Common Ground is our organic food growing community project working in partnership with refugees and migrants. Through the project we aim to
- To reconnect people to our food, our ecosystem and each other
- To offer a safe welcoming space to the refugee and migrant community
- To teach people land based skills especially organic food growing
- To give people the opportunity to share their skills and stories
- To grow, prep and cook good food
- Have fun
The current refugee crisis has left hundreds of people displaced without a connection to home, or familiar ground. We are offering a friendly, relaxing space for food growing, cooking and sharing. Sessions follow a semi-structured programme, with tasks and activities relevant to the changing seasons the natural calendar and the interests and passions of our participants.
We also host regular volunteer days at the plot If you are interested in learning more please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you.
Alex and Nick